What gets me through? The truth…the Bible. Yet I also find encouragement through reading other blogs that offer a voice of hope, books that tell stories to help us understand, and watching inspiring videos that show people who overcome incredible trials. I hope these serve as inspiration for you too!
1. The Bible: First and foremost where I seek Truth.
2. Good Grief: This is a site where I felt a community of many who understood loss. A place with hope, sincerity and heart.
3. And The Angels Were Silent by Max Lucado: Max Lucado invites you to follow Jesus on his final journey to the Holy City. By observing Jesus’ last days, we may learn how to make our days matter to God.
4. Joanie Butman- Choose Wisely: She is a Cancer survivor who writes to inspire, comfort, empower and encourage. You will laugh and understand the craziness of life with her every Sunday morning.
5. Her View From Home: A lifestyle magazine that connects your view to the rest of the world. The website is made up of views from women and men across the country who share one common theme; a passion for their view from home.
6. The Real V: Her words are powerful and they are meaningful. The Real V takes your words and beautifies them through her gift of design. She is a blogger with a story, who spins a little humor into your everyday life.